Return and Damage Policy
warranty claims on a "defective part" must be diagnosed by a certified
technician and can be administered by any GM dealership.
damaged parts must be reported within 24 hours of receipt for
consideration for return or exchange. Any attempt to repair, or install
any part that is received damaged will not refunded.
- We are not responsible for a part not repairing the vehicle if it was not diagnosed correctly by yourself or your technician.
interior and exterior body colored parts are special order, and are
not returnable if ordered without the vehicle identification number.
- There is no refund on shipping of any returned parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- All parts under $10.00 are not returnable.
- No parts are returnable after 14 days of receipt of part by the customer.
- Parts not looked up by the Vehicle Number (VIN) are not returnable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Parts must be resellable and in the original packaging without any torn or deformed packaging.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Any shipped items refused at delivery for any reason will not be refunded.
- Email us with any questions on returns at email@example.com
- An order or a portion of an order may be canceled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the canceled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 30% may apply.